Are you a Google Shopping specialist, strong in the perspective of the e-com? Are you familiar with the pitfalls and possibilities of it today? Do you want to be the frontier of the modern battle ground of e-commerce? We just might have the right challenge for you.
What we are doing
We believe in using technology to drive more conversions to retailers. We are building a tool that in a transparent way maximizes the sales and/or profits at a given ROAS, rather than maximizing Googles click revenues. We have found that e-commerce clients really like to see their own data. Bidbrain provides this to them in tandem with successful automated bidding strategies.
Who we think will make us better
Now we are on the lookout for someone who can join our customer success team and level up our collective knowledge on how Google Shopping and PLAs work. Both from the client/agency side as well as a practical angle.
The successful candidate for this position will fulfil many of these criteria:
- Excellent skills in paid media strategy, advanced bidding, activation and optimization
- Good practical experience of Product Lists ads (PLA) and Google Smart Bidding
- Good knowledge of Google tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google
- Some years of paid media marketing experience, some of which at an agency with client contact
- Merchant Center and Google Tag Manager, certifications are strongly meriting
- Experience of managing performance-oriented marketing strategies in real life
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive approach to helping clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Ideally a relevant university degree and/or a vocational degree in digital marketing
- E-commerce experience, the broader the better
What you will be doing
You will be an integral part of the development of both our bidding algorithms and the client facing product. We see this role as a specialist who can deliver relevant Google Shopping insights to the right people internally. This role will be working closely with both our developers and Machine Learning experts to find just the right tweaks as well as joining client meetings.
The role will contain
- Analysis and evaluation of bidding outcomes, hands on work
- Formulating solutions and plans for improvement, make us better
- Working closely with the client facing & the technical team, always bring the Google perspective on everything
- Participating in, or if you have the skill set independently, improving our bidding scripts
Why take this role?
We live and breathe the development of Bidbrain, this role will be placed in the centre of a fascinating and challenging journey. This role will be in the very centre of ensuring that everything we build is optimised from a Google product perspective. If you like working on difficult problems and have a truly pragmatic perspective on client success, this is going to be a lot of fun. The team and energy is good, we are hungry for success and working hard for it. You will be an authority on how we do things, and your experience, knowledge and skills will be thoroughly both tested and appreciated.
Starting date: asap, let’s find a date that suits you
Location: We have HQ in Stockholm City Centre, we are open for full or partial remote